ABS MagazineJanuary, 2015
In this Month's issue...
The American Bonanza Society serves Beechcraft enthusiasts by sharing valuable safety, technical and educational resources, and by promoting interaction among and advocacy on behalf of its members
ABS is the premier association for Bonanza, Baron, Debonair, and Travel Air enthusiasts, with 10,000+ members who own, fly, or have a sincere interest in these Hawker Beechcraft models.
Because of this common interest, we have banded together to share information and experiences involving the operation and maintenance of Beech-produced aircraft.
Member benefits include:
- ABS Magazine - our monthly publication on maintenance, piloting techniques, aircraft insurance, and other timely subjects
- Technical Advisors - free advice from experienced, recognized experts, by phone, fax, or e-mail
- Aircraft Inspections and Pilot Training - ABS Service Clinics and BPPP initial & recurrent training
- Annual Convention - top-notch educational seminars, speakers, and social events
- ABS Tent at Oshkosh - Tent Topics, panel discussion, and as always, cold drinks and popcorn!
- Independent regional chapters throughout the world
- ABS Merchandise, the ABS website, competitive aircraft insurance through Falcon Insurance Agency, and much more
We invite you to join ABS. Membership in this friendly, helpful, non-profit organization is open to anyone with a serious interest in aviation, and especially to those interested in Beechcraft aircraft.