In this Month's issue...
American Bonanza Society
Air Safety Foundation
& Endowment Fund
"To protect lives and preserve the Beechcraft fleet."
Thanks to tax-deductible donations from ABS members, the nonprofit ABS Air Safety Foundation has been a continuing source of aviation safety education for owners, pilots and mechanics of Beechcraft Bonanza, Debonair, Baron and Travel Air aircraft. Created in 1979 , the ABS-ASF has produced many valuable, member-focused programs and materials.
Perhaps the best known are the Bonanza-Baron Service Clinics which feature visual aircraft inspections by expert mechanics, and the Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program (BPPP) - the leader in type-specific training programs. Other ABS-ASF sponsored or originated programs include:
- Colvin’s Clinic book by Bonanza maintenance expert Norm Colvin
- E-Series Engines book by E-series expert Lew Gage
- Modification of V-tail speed-restriction AD
- ABS ASF Spar Web AD investigation
- Oshkosh Tent Topics
- ABS Convention seminars
- Ruddervator rigging tool rental program
- Pre-purchase inspection checklist
- V-Tail fact sheets
- ABS AVIATOR program
- Landing-gear Inspection Checklist & Manual
- ABS Flight Instructor Academy
- ABS Maintenance Academy
We invite you to lend your support to the many activities to protect lives and preserve the Beechcraft fleet. When you pay annual dues, include a donation with your online renewal. And for an immediate way to be an ABS-ASF contributor, click on the link below. And remember - it's all tax deductible!