Author Topic: BPPP Needs More Instructors  (Read 1587 times)

Tom Turner

• Administrator
BPPP Needs More Instructors
« on: February 02, 2012, 04:27:23 PM »
To support BPPP Online+Flight and to locate and train the next generation of Beechcraft instructors, BPPP is looking for more instructors.  If you are a current CFI/CFII with experience instructing in Beechcraft, especially in one of the georgraphic areas identified below, contact BPPP Administrator Mike Kaufman at captmick@ bppp.org or 920-267-6973.

Within 100 Miles of:
Amarillo, TX
Omaha, NE
Quincy, IL
Medford, OR
Charleston, SC
Buffalo, NY

Within 250 Miles of:
Dickenson, ND
Great Falls, MT

Preference will be given for MEIs with Baron/Travel Air experience. Indicate if you have specific experience in E-Series Bonanzas, fuel-injected Bonanzas/Debonairs, turbocharged/ turbonormalized airplanes, Travel Airs, Barons, and the 58P/58TC; teaching in single-control airplanes; and G1000, Aspen or other advanced avionics.  BPPP is also seeking instructors having a U.S. instructor’s certificate and a Canadian instructor’s certificate with examining authority in Canada.
Thomas P. Turner
Executive Director
ABS Air Safety Foundation

Hugh Rawls

• ABS Member
Re: BPPP Needs More Instructors
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
I am interested, have experience in barons, garmin 1000 system, own an e-type powered C-35, and have attended a BPPP course several years ago.  Hugh Rawls  48674 ATP ASMEL, CFIIME 2128074.  Live in North Florida near JAX.

Dan Ramirez

• ABS Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 10:41:27 AM »
Nominating my son Patrick. He has sent his resume several times. Yes, he lives in California but based in Houston. As an airline pilot, like Adrian and Eric, Patrick's schedule is flexible and he can fly free to most areas you have posted. Patrick has over 3000 hrs tt, several hundred hrs in OUR Bonanza as well as other Beechcraft models including B36 TC's, Barons, 400 series Cessnas and Glass cockpit. Along with flying the ERJ-145, he is also type rated in 500 series Citations. Patrick's ability to teach and evaluate is on par with most of our CFI's. His customer service is incredible! Patrick majored in Aeronautics with a minor in safety at ERAU in PRC and best of all, he was trained by his toughest critic.......ME!  Thank you for your consideration.   Dan Ramirez BPPP CFI, CFII, MEI, AGI

Tom Turner

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:29:27 PM »
Hugh and Dan:

I've forwarded each of your posts to BPPP administrator Mick Kaufmann, who handles instructor appointments and scheduling.  He should be in touch with each of you.  If you wish to send resumes (and proud-dad endorsements) directly to Mick, please do so at captmick@charter.net.

Thank you, and good luck!
Thomas P. Turner
Executive Director
ABS Air Safety Foundation