Author Topic: exterior placards  (Read 1066 times)

James Koch

• ABS Member
exterior placards
« on: December 08, 2008, 05:17:39 AM »
Does anyone know where to get the exterior placards for the P Baron?

Aircraft Spruce doesn't have them.

Tom Turner

• ABS Member
exterior placards
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:06 AM »
Hi, James:

They don't specifically list them in their advertsiing, but try Performance Aero at 800-200-3141 or www.performanceaero.com" target="_blank">PerformanceAero.com.

Don Lawrenz

• ABS Member
exterior placards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 02:53:50 AM »
Inside might be a different story, but I think you should be able to readily use most of the exterior placards for a NA 58 with the possible exception of the door operating instructions. I suggest you check the parts manual for specific wording to compare to what you find for the NA 58. Many paint shops fabricate their own from transfer kits, so check that possible source also.

If you don't have a parts manual for the P Baron I can send you a copy of the applicable pages that display the placards. Just contact me off list.

Don Lawrenz

Chris McPherson

• ABS Member
  • 314-368-8181
    • aeroworks
exterior placards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »
I would recommend looking at your POH for the required placards first. Once you know what is required to satisfy the Feds then go to the parts catalogue. Dont be suprised when you dont find an exact match, some of the part numbers dot match what you see in the book.

Chris McPherson
Chris McPherson
AeroWorks
Beechcraft Maintainers
www.aeroworksusa.com
314-434-2000

Brian Conley

• ABS Member
exterior placards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »
A local decal shop that does graphics for trucks etc can custom make what you want and with lots of color choices. Here in Denver I use Colographics in Commerce City,CO.