ADs are posted on the FAA's website. To access them:
1. Go to the FAA's AD search page
2. Select Current ADs by Make at the left of the page.
3. Pick "H" (for Hawker Beechcraft) across the top of the page.
4. Click on the triangle to the left of "Hawker Beechcraft Corporation".
5. Scroll down to your airplane's model number and click on the triangle to its left.
This results in a list of currently effective airframe ADs for your airplane. You'll need to re-enter the list using "T" (for Teledyne Continental Motors) or "L" (for Lycoming Engines) for engine ADs, and by manufacturer for propeller and other airplane systems to get ADs from those items.
Note that all ADs and SAIBs will be sent by email only. You'll need to register with the FAA to receive these notices.