Author Topic: Great P35 w/430W 64.9K  (Read 427 times)

Chris Roddy

• ABS Member
Great P35 w/430W 64.9K
« on: July 19, 2010, 04:04:43 AM »
Long story short, growing family makes Bonanza expense more than usage...Helpe me sell this beauty at a great value!

I have owned and flown this plane for almost 4 years, almost 600 hours and put many $ into mechanical and avionics upgrades thinking I would own the plane for much longer. Reality is though... It really must go so here is the info.

3420 Total Time on Aircraft

I/O 520BA w/Heavy Case 1000 on engine, 350 on top (but read the rest of the story)

2 Blade McCauly C23 Prop 350hrs, Sent for flush, paint and re-seal less than 100 hours ago

New set of D'Shannon Baffles 2008 (keep those CHT's very low)

GNS430W

KX155 /Glide Slope

Garmin 340 Audio Pannel w/ music input (or whatever you want to listen to)

EDM700 w/Fuel Flow (Best $ I ever spent on the plane)

Century IIB Autopilot (single axis) Coupled to NAV, has been all that I ever needed:-)

Re-Skinned Ruddervators in 2008

Tannis Pre-heat (always used to get the oil up to 50 degrees)

Throw Over Yoke

Speed Slope W/S

New Cleveland Brakes and 3 new tires

165KTAS Consistently Lean of Peak burning 12-13 gph or less, with CHT's in the LOW 300's

Fresh Annual and IFR (June 2010)

Interior 5, Exterior 6-7, Mechanicals 9, Avionics 8

Even with the time constraints, Plane is regularly flown to keep that oil moving and coating everything!

OK, so the engine has 1000/350 however about 100 hours ago a crack developed in the Oil temp sender fitting at the front of the engine. It was a light case at the time, so I purchased a heavy case, had the engine torn down, all rotating parts sent out for inspection, new bearings, and Cyliders pressure tested, everything checked out to new tollarances, so I had them put it back together with the new case as a repair, Not thinking that I might be selling the plane... Myself, I would fly it until condistion warrants...Runs like a car and NO oil burn/leaks/ussage.

Happy to give SERIOUS buyers a ride as long as they buy lunch...

Plane is based in Oxford, CT (OXC) I live in the 203 area code...912-2396 are the other #'s

My e-mail is my name chrisroddy with the rest being @yahoo.com. You will most likely get me on the phone during business hours, as the young family is taking up the all the rest of the time.

Plane Maintained at White's @ N44. Engine work done by Pine Mountain Aviation in Danbury.

Asking $74,000. call, e-mail or fax your questions:-) Got plenty of Pictures I can send and a file cabnit full of paperwork on upgrades... (tried to post pic's but link kept on taking me back to the home page of ABS?